New Patient Registration
Thank you for taking the decision to join our Surgery, where we aim to deliver:
Accessible care, where you are greeted friendly, welcomed professionally and treated respectfully.
Please print off all of the registration pack(s) below, completing it fully prior to arrival at the surgery.
NEWGMS1.pdf Adult Registration Form Children Registration From
We require the following documentation in order to process your registration:
- NHS GMS1 Form
- New Patient Registration form
- 1 form of photographic ID (Passport, Driving Licence, Identification cards)
- 1form of address: Utility bill, Council Tax, Tenancy agreement, or Bank statement.
- For children’s registrations only (less than 16 years of age) front page of Red Book – copies of all immunisations to date.
- As a practice we can only register children under the age of 16 years, if the parent/guardian is registered or registering here at the same time.
- The children need to reside at the same address as the parent/guardian registering them.
In order for us to fully process your registration with our surgery we require all new patients who are taking regular medication to book an appointment with the GP, in order for the surgery to have as much information about your current medical status.
This is due to medical notes taking up to one month to arrive at our surgery from the Health Authority. Please note; if you are a foreign national and this is the first practice you are registering at with in the UK, we may not be in receipt of your medical records at all.
Patient Choice of GP Practices
The choice of GP practice scheme has been introduced throughout England. This means, as long as the GP practice is participating in the scheme, you have the right to register with a practice that is most convenient for you - such as a practice near your workplace.
The idea is to provide you with greater choice and to improve the quality of GP services over time, as GPs providing a good service are naturally more popular.
Please note that you will need to be able to attend the surgery for appointments, we do not provide home visits for those registered outside of the area. If you may require home visits, then it is recommended that you source a GP surgery closer to home, in order to easily access suitable care for your health needs.
See what patients think of our surgery here:
Patient Online Access
For more information on the benefits of access to online services:
- Booking/Cancellation of appointments
- Repeat prescription management
- Viewing coded medical record
Click the icon below to gain access to the Systmonline portal - you must have registered for this service first.
patient online access leaflet
Guide to GP Services
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.
A Patient Guide to GP Services